Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's official...My life sucks!!!!!


Fuck this shit...It sucks!!! par jab kismat aur time hoo gandu...kya karenga pandu.


My friends tell me "Mard bann... be a man" "Face the situation dude...no one is going to help you.."..."when going gets tough...tough gets going"


Well aaj se..mujhe dua ki nahi...dawa ( whiskey, rum, vodka etc.,) ki zaroorat hain...


May be I'm just repaying for my karma...may be this is how its written...may be I dont have any work and Im just writing crap...may be I'm lost...fuck this...why am I talking like this????....I don't know....I'm just frustrated...angry at my life.

2 comments:

Priyanka said...

Sometimes, struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If we were to go through our life without any obstacles, we would be crippled. We would not be as strong as what we could have been. Give every opportunity a chance, leave no room for regrets.

There are people having worse kismat than yours.
Cribbing on your situation wont help... Believe me it wont... You can drive your kismat.... Yes you can... Dont let these obstacles drive you where you dont wanna land...

Rajesh said...

didi kitna achhi baat likhi hain.. kuch seekho unse